Community Building Packages
Grants for Christian Churches in Montana
The Gianforte Family Foundation strongly believes the local church has a valuable, irreplaceable role to play in their community. To help increase the capacity of local Christian churches to reach out beyond the “pews” with the love of Christ, our foundation is offering grants (up to $3,300) to be used for new or expanding outreach and community-building programs that:
Strengthen Marriages & Families
Help Individuals Flourish Economically
Offer Addiction or Trauma Recovery Tools
To be eligible for this grant you must:
- Be a Christian church operating in the state of Montana,
- Select one of our pre-packaged grant options,
- Make sure the selected option is a new or expanding (serving more people or a new demographic) program for your church,
- Follow application instructions at the bottom of this page,
- Actively promote this program to your community, not just your congregation, and
- If you aren’t able to find a pre-packaged grant that fits your needs, check out our “Additional Ideas“ page.
Before applying for any of the packages below, we encourage you to fully research the program; to 1. determine if it aligns with your doctrine and ministry philosophy, 2. understand all potential costs, and 3. identify future lay leaders of the new program, etc.
Our funding may not cover all costs associated with running a program, in fact, a handful of grant packages are high-investment meaning your church will need to dedicate significant time, talent, and/or financial resources to successfully execute the program. These packages are designated by an asterisk (*).
Our desire is that your church will continue this program for years to come, that lives will be transformed within your community, and God will be glorified.
Grant Package Options
STRENGTHENING MARRIAGES & FAMILIES
HELPING INDIVIDUALS FLOURISH ECONOMICALLY
OFFERING ADDICTION OR TRAUMA RECOVERY TOOLS
- Go to https://gianfortefoundation.org/
- Click on the “Apply” link in the navigation bar
- Click “Grant Application Log-in“
- Click the “Create a New Account” button
- Fill out all of your account information
- Access your application by using the CODE: CHURCH
- Fill out our “Contact Us” form if you have any questions